OVPUE Returning Student Form

Legal name
If you attended IU Bloomington under another name, you must submit a name change through Student Central.
If you do not currently have access to an IU email address, leave this field blank and enter a contact email address in the following field.
Date of birth For example: 03 17 1987
If you do not know your ten-digit university ID, you may look it up here.
Mailing address
When would you like to return to IU Bloomington?
Return semester
Have you attended any other college or university since you last attended an IU campus?
Fill out this field if you answered "yes" to the previous question; otherwise, leave it empty. Fill out this field if you attended more than one other college/university since you last attended an IU campus.
Will you obtain an Associate's Degree from an accredited institution in Indiana by the beginning of the term for which you are requesting admission?

Behavioral Disclosure

Indiana University is committed to maintaining a safe learning environment. As part of that commitment, we require applicants to disclose information pertaining to any of the circumstances described below. A previous disciplinary action, charge, conviction, or conduct of the sort identified here does not automatically disqualify applicants from admission to IU Bloomington, but it does require review by the campus admissions committee.

Please note:

By submitting your application, you acknowledge and agree that you have a continuing obligation to inform the university of any formal disciplinary action that occurs from now until your enrollment at IU. You must provide information to the campus admissions committee prior to class registration or class attendance, whichever is applicable. At that time, the campus admissions committee will review the information provided and may consider whether to delay or rescind your admission to IU.

Have you ever been charged with or convicted of a crime (or a foreign legal equivalent) that has not been expunged by a court? Also select "yes" if you have currently pending criminal charges (or a foreign legal equivalent) against you.